Monday, February 25, 2013

Viseart 12 Matte Eyeshadow Palette Review

photo copyright to Carla Gumin 2013
Viseart 12 Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Behold! The "every-neutral-matte-that-I-need" palette.This is one of those purchases that happens because the seller talks highly off it, and since she's also a pro-makeup artist like me, I decided to take her advice and buy it.
The Viseart palette is a makeup artist staple. Although I love the Naked palette, it have way too many shimmery shades in it and sometimes, it just doesn't look well on various skintones. I dont have the Naked2 because I think it have a lot of similarities with the first one, so I decided to skip. I was about to buy the Naked Basic, but decided to skip too because of the price. But I'm so glad I didnt get it, because this baby is so worth the price!


The 12 matte shadow is so creamy, I hardly believe it was true. But upon using it to clients, it never fail me. It glides on like butter on a warm toast, without creasing! It doesnt have a lot of fall-outs and what surprise me the most, this blends like a dream! Matte shadows always tends to have a "dragging" feel to it, but this doesn't. Another plus about this palette is it can work on various skin tones.



Swatch.

And above all? Crazy pigmentation!! It's so pigmented it's worth the Php3,800.00 price! Although I was taken aback because of the packaging, it looks cheap and not sturdy. I wont dare try to drop this because it looks so fragile. But again, for what's it worth, this is one of the best buy of 2013!

PROs:
1. Pigmentation.
2. No dragging, meaning it's not chalky and it's creamy!
3. Not patchy when applied
4. Works well with most people

Cons:
1. Price.
2. Availability
3. Plastic, Fragile container

Will I buy it again? In a heartbeat. (When I finish it maybe! haha)

Here's a makeup look using ViseArt palette.





Face:
MAC SFF in NC35
MAC SF concealer in NC35
Ben Nye Colorless Setting Powder
MAC SF Powder in NC45 for contouring
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Light for highlights
Inglot blush in #67

Eyes:
Viseart Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido eyeliner in Onyx
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Mascara
UD Buck for eyebrows

Lips:
MAC Creme Cup
Kiko Cosmetic Matte Lipstick in Rose Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment