Saturday, April 27, 2013

For the love of Tarte ... A wishlist.



Tarte Cosmetic's Wishlist.

Ever since I got the Tarte blush a few weeks ago, I've been stalking their website like a hungry hound. It goes into full blast when my highschool bestfriend swear by the Maracuja Airblush. So for this week, let me share you my Tarte cosmetics wants. Im pretty sure 3 out of 4 of this product will be in my makeup bin soon because I'm a junkie, and you can never stop a junkie.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Tipsy

I'm in a coral craze this month, and concluded that I will buy more shades from this range. And this is going to be the next buy, im sure of it.

Tarte Waterproof Eyeliner with Dual-end brush

I've been a gel liner user since 2008 and well, I need to try this since my MAC Fluidline is almost finished (yep. love it to bits!)

Tarte Waterproof Brow Mousse in Taupe

Again, I'm a big brow product maniac. I have pencils, auto pencils, liquid, powder and now I want this mousse type from Tarte

Tarte Aqualilies for Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye and Cheek Palette

I dont think the eyeshadows will be flattering for me. But the blush, highlighter and bronzer sold me on this one.

I'm so excited to get my greedy hands on these products. What are your makeup wishlist this week? (Mine changes every 3 days. hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment