Sunday, May 12, 2013

Candy Mag Style Awards 2013


Last friday, I was given a chance to be a part of the Revlon makeup team for Candy Style Awards. Too bad we didnt get to make-over famous bloggers. I was looking forward to seeing Kryz Uy, but I kinda stalked her instagram and found out she's in Hongkong... I think.
Anyways, still the feeling was intense, since I grew up with Candy Mag (as in saving my allowance so I can buy their magazines monthly) and it was nostalgic and awkward at the same time just because it reminds me of my age. Haha

My makeup station

These are the moments that I knew I wanted this for myself because I dont get tired until I arrived at home and literally fell on my feet because im just so tired. The event was held in Rockwell tent, and I'm Santa Rosa Laguna pa, so imagine the travel time, the work time and the travel time again. And oh, did I say I commute? Grabeee. For the love of art, I do these things.

But meeting the head of the Revlon Makeup team was priceless. We didnt have a photo because I'm shy like that. He's so nice and I didnt feel like aloft one bit.

Lord, thank you for the blessings and for the hands that you gave me.
Let me dump photos because I'm talking nonsense again. I promise to be a better blogger in the next coming months (meaning, taking pictures of events and people and overcoming my shyness)



No comments:

Post a Comment